I am honored to be nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Connie at ibeatovca She has a beautiful blog, she is a cancer survivor and has a beautiful perception of God and who He is. She has wonderful posts and would be very happy for you to check out her blog. She blogs from her heart!
Now I am to tell 7 things about myself and then nominate 15 other blogs. So here goes with the 7 things:
1. I am a born again Christian who loves Jesus and makes Him number 1 in my life. I love my church, the Pastor and his family and serving as a Sunday School Teacher.
2. I am married to Scott who is the most wonderful man in the world to me. He is so supportive and loving, is always there for me and he’s just the best!
3. I have a dog named Zeke, 2 cats named Idget and Granny, and a guinea pig named Winstin, I love animals to pieces, they are so enjoyable.
4. I am on a learning to eat whole, healthy, preservative free, lifechanging adventure! And my husband is supporting me!
5. I live in the country and love, love, love it!!! I can’t say enough about how much I adore living out here!
6. I make all my own cards, do card challenges and am learning about art journaling and love that!
7. Blogging has changed my life, I have learned so much from all you bloggers and always look forward to my emails to see whats new in blogland!!!
Okay, now here are the nominations which are not in any kind of order, in fact there are so many more I could add to this list but can only do 15 so here goes: (At the end I will post the guidelines for this award)
These are just some of the blogs that have helped change my life. They are encouraging and inspiring, I have learned so much from them. I have new friends here in these blogs and would love for you to check them out and see how they can encourage you too! Have fun exploring, and hey, you can always comment anytime! We all love to be encouraged by the comments that are given.
Okay, now here are the guidelines for this award
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. Link to their blogs so others can check them out.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award and let them know in a comment somewhere on their blog
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
- And don’t forget to grab your badge!!
That’s it. I hope you enjoyed getting to know some other bloggers!
I have one more quick note to tell you. I think, no, I am going to start doing some blog reviews very soon. I will post at least one a week, or maybe every few days. I will start with the blogs I follow which will probably take quite a while as so many of you out there have really neat blogs. I won’t do them in any specific order, just whichever one hits me when I write! So keep in touch and I will get started soon!