If you would like to play along and join this challenge, then click on the picture above and it will take you to where the challenge is.
How to Play (Also check out the definition of CAS and CASE tab on their site)
• Create a new, not previously posted CAS card.
• You can submit multiple cards but they must be posted to InLinkz separately.
• Please use the sketch provided. Feel free to change the orientation of the sketch.
• You can combine up to 3 other challenges.
• If you have a blog please include the sketch graphic in your post.
• You can link to a Flickr, Splitcoast or other online gallery if you don’t have a blog.
• You must have a working text link to CAS(E) this Sketch! to be eligible for a win.
• Link to your post and not to your entire blog when adding your project to InLinkz.
• Please consider adding the CAS(E) this Sketch! badge to your blog.
• Most importantly have FUN!
In order to make the challenge as fair as possible every player must follow the rules. If your entry does not, it may not be eligible for a win and may be removed from InLinkz line up. Thank you.
Helpful Tips: The sketches are CAS and open to interpretation. For example; your take can be literal, you can use a circle, if there’s a circle in the sketch, or incorporate a circular shape such as a flower, button or sun, etc. You can also turn the sketch so it’s horizontal. Circular and square cards are also welcome. You’re free to use a sentiment or not. Get creative, the sketches are a general guideline. As long as we can see the main elements in their approximate position and it’s a CAS card, you’re eligible for a win.
Please consider turning off your word verification.