I just love these awards and I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by heatherraye at Never Lacking Zeal
What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. HERE ARE THE RULES FOR RECEIVING THIS AWARD:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag backs!
1. I live in the country and I love it
2. I love ice cream
3. My favorite color is red
4. My favorite bird is a black capped chickadee
5. I am a paper crafter, card making is my favorite
6. I am on a quest for having better health
7. Pansys are my favorite flower
8. I love taking pictures and capturing things and people who make me
9. I don’t keep a written journal of my thoughts because I learned in 7th
grade to never write anything down you wouldn’t want read in a
newspaper, so I have always had trouble writing down my feelings
because of that memory
10. I absolutely do not like cranberries or cherry flavored stuff
11. I love to blog, but have been very busy with spring cleaning and such
and apologize for being so slack on it lately but will get back to it more
regularly as soon as I catch up on things.
Okay now for the questions I have to answer from Never Lacking Zeal:
1. What is your favorite side dish?
macaroni and cheese, only because it can’t be ice cream!
2. Where is the best place you’ve been on vacation?
I haven’t been too far away but I love Vermont
3. What is your least favorite color?
I love almost all colors but I just don’t like lime green
4. How many siblings do you have?
5 – -3 brothers and 2 sisters
5. White or black socks?
black most definitely
6. What inspires you to write?
wanting to share the love of Jesus
7. What celebrities house would you want to live in?
I don’t have a clue, can’t think of anywhere else on earth I would rather be than right here in the country
8. If you could ask Santa for one gift for the rest of you life, what would it be?
Santa could never give me what I really want!
9. How many fingers am I holding up?
Hopefully all of them!
10. Do you ever talk to you self? And are the conversations to your favor?
oh yes, and most definitely, otherwise why bother?!
11. Who is your favorite book character?
David in the book of Psalms in the Bible
Okay, here are the questions for my nominations to answer:
1. Are you a happy person?
2. What is your favorite time of year and why?
3. If you could be any where in the world right now, where would it be?
4. Do you go to church?
5. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
6. What is one thing you have always wanted to do but haven’t yet?
7. What is your favorite bird?
8. What is you favorite way to relax?
9. Do you
like love ice cream? whats your favorite flavor?
10. What is your hobby?
11. Do you know if your going to heaven someday?
Now for my nominations:
9. Cindy Knoke
I hope you will play along and just have fun with this, I did!